Friday, February 13, 2009

LIFE ... HAPPY & WELL IN TIME

Happy Valentine's Day

Not that I celebrate it, (Oh No!)
Just for all of you romantics out there.
But seriously, I BELIEVE IN LOVE.
After all GOD is LOVE;
I believe in GOD, therefore I believe in LOVE.

That's just starters, not really what I am going to write today.

Just met a friend during lunch yesterday afternoon.
He just got news from the doctor that there's growth in his back.
Scary, isn't it, especially for him, being a cancer survivor.

I once heard Chuck Swindoll says,
... It's not how many Days you have in your Life,
but how much Life you have in your Day that really matters.

So today I am rattling off a series of my Life's prespective...

I often say to my LOVE ones, especially my wife
... It doesn't matter whether I Live Long,
but what really concerns me is that I Live Right.

... Don't know when the world would end,
don't really need to know,
don't really need to find out,
because this world ends when YOU DIE. (GAME OVER)

... Live Today like there is no Tomorrow,
for Tomorrow may never come...
Live right Today for Tomorrow,
for Tomorrow may last forever...
Live responsibly Today for Tomorrow,
for you need to wake up and be on the go at it again...
Live well today for tomorrow,
for Tomorrow would be a better day...

So just LIVE & LET LIVE...
Celebrate LIFE...
Whatever the situation,
I wish you be HAPPY and WELL in TIME!!

1 comment:

  1. agree. live a life that u want; quit it if u start suffocating... yes, can't inhale anymore O2...

    ReplyDelete